- Turbo has his first ski meet tomorrow. He missed the first two meets but gets to go on this one. He's excited and looking forward to the bus trip and race. Not looking forward to the 4:45am be at the bus time in the morning.
- We are all getting a bit of cabin fever. It always hits midwinter and with the ice and cold I'm just feeling like curling up, snuggling in and reading and sleeping. I'm also getting snappy and snarly. Time to think up some way of busting the winter blahs. Ideas, anyone?
- I'm taking some Christmas money and getting a decent waffle maker. The one we have right now just doesn't get hot enough to cook waffles properly. So some time in Bed Bath and Beyond looks to be in my future.
- We are still kicking around ideas for Bruiser's birthday. He wants a party. We aren't sure how to have a bunch of 5-6 year olds in our house. It's not exactly set up for kid parties. We aren't sure what activities to have if we do have it at home. The out of home ideas for parties are expensive or not appealing with the age group. How do you occupy 7-9 kids inside for two hours? I'm so not good at this. Maybe we can take him to the zoo with a friend...
- On a brighter note I have cooked most nights this week. Used the crock pot twice and if I can keep the motivation up, will cook tonight. However, Bruiser has been less than pleased with my dinner choices. I swear the kid would live on hot dogs and chicken if given the choice. So very frustrating.
|Topical beach sunset. Wishing I was there...|
|Sail away Me Hearties!|
|With my Turbo.|