1. When did someone last suggest you 'chill out'? Or, when did you last tell someone (or want to tell someone) to 'chill out'? Or, when did you last tell yourself to 'chill out'? I haven't been told to chill out, but I say it to my boys all the time. Turbo gets rather intense about things and will sometimes snap at Bruiser for the smallest of things, so I often tell him to chill out or bring it down a few levels. Sometimes he actually does.
2. What most recently caused your heart to melt? Watching Nick and bruiser play guitar together. Nick is still learning, but the guitar that I got for Nick for Christmas holds a great deal of fascination for Bruiser.
3. "An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered." G.K. Chesterton
Your thoughts? When did you last experience either an adventure or an inconvenience? How did you see it at first, as an adventure or an inconvenience? Does it feel the same in hindsight? We can most often turn our inconviences into adventures as long as we keep our wits about us. Nick and I will take a deep breath and then roll with the punches and 99% of the time we end up in a better place.
4. A Wendy's Frosty, root beer in a frosty mug, or a frosted chocolate cupcake...of these three, which one is your favorite 'frosty' treat? Wendy's Frosty most definitely. I really like to have hot salty fries with it.
5. Would you say your life so far this year has been more like a circus or a symphony? Explain why. We in general tend more toward the circus, but we have had our moments of symphony. humming the theme to the circus is sometimes the only way Nick and I can laugh at the crazy our lives bring us. It really is a roller coaster ride. Never not fun though.
6. Since it's a 'snow day' here, what's your favorite song containing the word 'white'? there are several, but the first that popped into my head was White Christmas. Then Little White Church by Little Big town.
7. If you had to leave the city you currently live in, what would you find the hardest to leave behind? My house. I love my house. We have really made it our home and I would miss it tremendously. After that, it would be the friends and family we have here. We truly have built up a wonderful network of friends and family.
8. Insert your own random thought here. My little boy turns 6 tomorrow. Bruiser is my baby, but he's growing up so fast. It was just six years ago that I was waiting for him to put in his appearance. Now he's a kindergartener and looking so very grown up.
|...to this. Time truly does fly.|