- We swapped the boys rooms out. Turbo is now full time in his attic bedroom. Bruiser is firmly ensconced in Turbo's old room. We still have work to do on Bruiser's room, electrical and then painting but he's in there.
- Cookies were made:
- Christmas happened. There were tons of presents under the tree. Santa was generous, and so were mom and dad. We had a lovely time at Nick's folks for Christmas eve, with a fun time looking at Christmas lights before heading home to put little boys in new pajamas and sending them to bed so Santa could stop by.
- Then Christmas morning came at 6:00am. A frenzy of unwrapping and exclamations of glee and then breakfast with the grandparents. Later it was off to the cousins house for Christmas afternoon and dinner. I would have had more fun if Santa hadn't brought me a cold for Christmas.
- I was down for the count with the cold for the next three days. Just as I was getting better, Nick caught it. Being sick wasn't all that bad. The weather got very, very cold--like below zero cold, so we wouldn't have gone out anyway.
- We were mostly better for New Years. We did our standard seafood extravaganza. However, poor Bruiser caught the cold and didn't feel well New Year's day or Friday.
- This last weekend I spent conquering the laundry, which had a large amount of sweats in it (from all the lounging no doubt). I did make a prime rib on Saturday that was delicious.
- In other news, we had snow off and on the entire break. It looks all wintery and white outside. Almost makes me wish we could have gotten out and enjoyed it, but I was also happy we had the time to get better without the pressure of work.
On to MMMM which is all about earworm songs. You know, those songs that get stuck in your head.
Meghan Trainor and Miranda Lambert with All About That Bass:
Florida Georgia Line with Sundaze: