Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Spin Cycle--Love, Love, Love

In honor of Valentine's Day, this week's Spin Cycle is all about Love.  My idea of love has changed over time.  It started out all flowers and hearts.  And with a couple of teenagers, college sweethearts if you will.
Two kids who had no idea what they were getting into.
It became a love that we were sure would endure, so we got married.
Then we went and had kids.
But even though so much has changed and we've grown, I still love him oh, so much.
I also love my kids:
Turbo
Bruiser
I have a life that's filled with love.  And I wouldn't have it any other way. Not that the 19 year old who fell for a cute guy in German class would have thought she'd be here today.
Go see Gretchen for more Love spins.
Second Blooming




3 comments:

  1. It's nice to look back sometimes and see all the different stages of love and life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although I'm feeling very anti-love this week, I smiled reading this. :)

    If you ever get a chance to listen to Dallas Smith's "What Kinda Love"... it's sort of about the different kind of loves you can have. Love for your parents, love for a city, love for a car, love for a boy or girl... and how love can evolve. It's a sweet song :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see a love that has endured. That college picture is amazing - babies! And the recent picture is fabulous!

    You are linked!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails