Friday, February 22, 2013

I Confess For Friday

Oh thank God Friday is here.  It's been a week from, well, let's just say, not heaven. Friday is more than appreciated.  Let's confess so that we can go into this weekend with a clear conscience.  Or whatever.

  • I am so happy this week is over.  
  • We had got good news about Turbo.
  • He is only mildly ADD.
  • And that's mostly for help at school.
  • We get to deal more with his sleep issues.
  • Night terrors suck.
  • But it was good to see that he only flagged for inattentiveness.
  • Now let's hope they can help him at school.
  • So he can get the help he needs.
  • We so don't want him to hate school.
  • I'm ready to get off the roller coaster now.
  • Or merry-go-round, what ever we happen to be on.
  • I'm really over the ride.
  •  2013 has not been stellar so far.
  • With any luck March will be better.
  • A road trip--of epic proportions.
  • A bloggy friend meet-up. (Hi Gretchen!)
  • And Easter.
  • Yep, full month. 
  • Maybe April will slow down for us.
So what are you confessing?  Link it up with Aubrey.
 photo HighHeeledLove_zpsbbcc137c.jpg

6 comments:

  1. Yay for road trips! I want to go on one soon.

    So glad that you had good news with Turbo.

    Thanks for linking up for Friday Confessional. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2013 hasn't been totally stellar for me, either. luckily it is only february and i'm hoping march will be lots lots better..hey it's my birthday month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Road trip!! Part of me gets excited and part of me that's sane goes, "OH NO!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO good that he's been diagnosed and the school can (hopefully) directly and positively tailor his education experience so he doesn't hate school. Good luck....and ENJOY this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Road trips....I think it's a love hate relationship. With a family of five we sort of need a house sized RV to keep very one from killing each other two hours into it :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Does Turbo now have an IEP? That's the only legal way your son will be covered as far as receiving services.

    I'm looking forward to March, too! Great list!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails