Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Counting Me Down

I'm borrowing this from Kenzie at Life and Lemons.  She borrowed it from someone else.  These things do tend to make the rounds.
It's a count down all about me.  Here goes:
Five things I can't live without:

  1. My husband, Nick.  He's my rock.
  2. Turbo, my oldest.  He's quirky and fun and frustrating.
  3. Bruiser, my youngest.  Interesting, fun, delightful, frustrating.
  4. Books.  In any form, paper or on my Kindle.
  5. Chocolate.
Four things that terrify me:
  1. Spiders
  2. Insects, especially flying, buzzing, stinging kinds.
  3. Large social situations.
  4. Public speaking
Three things that annoy me:
  1. Drivers who go less than the speed limit in the mistaken belief that they are safer if they drive slowly.
  2. Migraines.
  3. Insomnia
Two things I'm working on:
  1. Exercise, regularly during the week.
  2. Meal planning.
One thing I'm grateful for:
  1. Weekends, even if they are too short.
There you have it, a countdown of me.  Not wildly exciting, but then excitement gets old after a while.
In other news we have snow today.  5-6 inches with more coming down.  White Christmas here we come.

9 comments:

incognitusscriptor.com said...

Nice! I totally stole this too. Hope you get the snow you want.

BNM said...

your top 5 things sound like mine.. hubby, kids, CHOCOLATE, & something to entertain me :)

Jill said...

Considering that I was unable to kill the giant spider at my house in the spring, I guess I'd have to list them as one of my biggest fears, too! lol!

Oh man, do I ever envy your snow! I'm so hopeful that our weather reports are right and we get lots on Friday!

Beth W said...

I'm definitely with you about the bad insects and the slow drivers! Best of luck with the drivers during the snow...ick.

I hope your upcoming weekend is filled with family, books, and chocolate! :)

becca said...

love the countdown especially the chocolate and books totally agree.

MiMi said...

Bugs! Ew.

Emmy said...

Oh so there with you and the slow drivers! And meal planning- I really should add that to my goals for next year I used to do it :)

Julia P F said...

Ah I hate snow! That's the best part of living in the South!

Magical Mystical MiMi said...

Love this count down and am totally stealing. :) Looks like we'll have a white Christmas too - finally - and I'm really looking forward to the storm coming in! Ugh.. And insomnia.. I am so with you on that one, thus I'm commenting on your blog at 3:21am. Great post. Thanks. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails