Monday, September 13, 2010

Meet Me on Monday



Trying something new today with Meet Me on Monday.  Sounds like fun.  You answer five questions and than link up at Never Growing Old.
1. What is your favorite pasta dish?  I love lasagna but love a good Alfredo any day.


2. What is the last thing you do before going to bed?  Put carmex on my lips.  Keeps them nice and soft cause it's really dry here.

3. How many nights a week do you go out to eat? We go out to eat maybe twice a month.  We order in maybe three times a month.  The rest of the time we cook in our kitchen, or the back grill.  The budget doesn't allow for more than that.

4. Are you an avid book reader?  Most definitely.  I love to read, romance, fantasy, action adventure, mystery, nonfiction, anything that catches my interest.  I'm most often seen with a book in hand, or my computer, even when watching TV--this habit drives my husband nuts.  I read during the commercials and then watch the show unless it's boring than I will read during the show too.

5. Would you rather have x-ray vision or bionic hearing?  I'd have to go for x-ray vision, but only if I could choose when to use it.  I hear too much already--little sounds can drive me crazy.  But I'd have to be able to turn the x-ray vision on and off, so I could use it when I wanted to, not all the time--that could be more info than I wanted if it was on all the time.

Now go answer the questions and check out other's answers at Never Growing Old.

12 comments:

  1. I thought I was the only one who read while watching television! HeeHeeHee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also read with the tv on. It's annoying to most people and I should just turn the tv off but sometimes I just want the background noise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. X-ray vision would be great. You want to know what the kids are doing in their room...X-ray eyes... You want to see Gerard Butler nude...X-ray eyes...Woah, yeah...I just went there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I do the same with books during commercials. My boyfriend gets frustrated too, and usually asks why I don't choose one or the other. Guys seem to have the channel flipping habit during commercials, so I don't see how they have any room to talk. We just have a different way of dealing with commercial breaks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We hardly ever go out to eat either...being in the middle of nowhere helps that along

    ReplyDelete
  6. I take a book everywhere also. It use to make my husband crazy, now he's just given up.

    You can never go wrong with Lasagna or Alfredo in my book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds nuts, but I read when I drive. Now you must remember that in LA there's a ton of traffic, so most of my time spent "driving" is actually spent "sitting". And believe me, it gets boring!

    Fun meme!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally hear you on #3. We don't go out at all anymore for dinner since we're usually saving money for a quickie weekend at Disney.
    My best friend was in town this last weekend and John gave me a twenty to go out to dinner with. Even though I had that much, I still stuck to soup and salad, bringing back ten to stash in our trip fund. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. i agree, bionic hearing would be a real killjoy. i already flinch at every little sound. i already have bionic smelling, so xray vision would be much better. but i also like the idea of turning it on and off as i want.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Favorite pasta...hmmmm alfredo is super yummy

    I use Blistex for the same reason. And if I don't, I feel my lips chapping.

    Psssh...eat out? Hardly ever.

    I used to read...I need to get back into that

    I would say hearing only because mine pretty much sucks. But, I would like control on it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alfredo is one of my most favorites too and I always put some sort of chapstick on my lips each night before going to bed also. I used to wear Carmex all the time but haven't in quite a while now. Sounds like you had a great weekend too! Have a good day! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm soooo with you on the bionic hearing thing. Even the tick of my watch at night drives me crazy.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails