Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Randomness

randomtuesday
So it's Tuesday. Oh wait, that means Random Tuesday time. I knew there was something to like about Tuesday.

So, still no baking here at casa Jones, I'm a horrible slacker. I better get my butt in gear or Santa will have to make do with granola bars. Granola does not go well with Christmas milk(aka egg nog). I think a quick batch of chocolate chip may be in order. Also some brownies. Maybe some pumpkin spice bread, oh lets not get to ambitious.

Last night Bruiser learned how to climb up on the couch with the help of a pillow or two. Now his favorite activity is couch diving. Thank goodness his preferred place for diving has lots of blankets and pillows to land in. He is so pleased with himself. Look mom I can get up here like my brother. He giggles and laughs and has a grand old time.

Turbo is about to lose a front tooth, on top no less. If it makes it through Christmas I will be amazed. I know it won't be there when he goes back to school. He has such a gap toothed smile already from losing one on the bottom a few weeks ago. As soon as it goes I will provide pictures.

Family relations can be so touchy. This one doesn't talk to that one or that one won't talk to them. We seem to be stuck in the middle. Makes who we spend what time with tricky. Most of the problems are on Nick's side of the family. My family is too far flung for the drama to come out that often. Nick's family is all right here in town for the most part. We navigate it well but oh how we watch what we say to whom.

Well, I think that's all the random I can come up with for this Tuesday. Go see Keely for the rest of the randomness floating around the Internet today. Go on, go you know you want to.

1 comment:

  1. Once they get started on the couch, it's hard to get them to stop.

    Have a great day!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2009/12/so-much-for-super-saturday.html

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails