- So, in case you missed yesterday, Bruiser is keeping his pants cleaner. Making him clean them himself made all the difference. I am cautiously hopeful that the end of potty training is in sight.
- I'm really over February. It was almost as bad as January. I really want to find the person who signed us up for the ride. And deck them. I want off the ride--it's no fun anymore.
- Of course I say that and March is shaping up to be just as busy. Spring Break road trip with 11-13 geology students and our family. Stops in Las Vegas, Long Beach, Flagstaff and Glenwood Springs. It should be epic. Or we will return as jibbering idiots. Either way, it will be memorable.
- I want more sleep. Or better sleep. Something. Anything. I'm tired of being tired.
- Turbo is way into the show King of the Nerds on TBS. It's not bad as far as reality shows go, but it's still reality TV. It was fun to watch nerds get drunk.
- Not looking forward to the time change. This is the one that sucks.
- The 20th anniversary of Nick and my first date is today. I know most people keep track of the wedding anniversary, but hey, we were together 5 years before we got married. We got a lot of "about damn time you kids did this" at the wedding.
- I'm beginning to look forward to camping this summer. I want to get out and use the four wheeler we have. Sigh, I'm almost ready for it to stop snowing. Too bad it won't for at least another month or two.
- I found a new nibble snack. I have, for years, nibbled on sunflower seeds while I read. My teeth are showing the wear a bit and the salt is not so good for me. When I don't nibble, I tie knots in my hair. And munching on chips and such isn't so good either. But the other day at the store I found dry roasted sunflower kernels. They are already shelled and very nice to nibble on while I read. Score!
- The Perplexus balls are very frustrating and very fascinating. Have you seen them? I got one for the family for Christmas.
|From Google images|
- Bruiser has discovered the joy of blanket forts. He likes being in them, the construction, not so much. He'd be happy if we left the forts assembled indefinitely.
So what random do you have this week? Go link it up with Stacy.