Now let's get on with the Random:
- Boys are noisy creatures. Really, they can't be quiet. It's an impossibility. Nick and I are starting to revel in the quiet when they are gone. It is blissfully quiet and we don't get interrupted constantly.
- I'm happy to see new episodes of Top Gear in BBC.
- I got all my laundry done this weekend. I even got the towels folded and put away. I rocked it. It was the only thing I really accomplished.
- Chocolate is necessary. I need to get some soon--the good chocolate.
- The winter blahs have hit. They always do around this time of year. Our preferred way of dealing with it is not really an option right now. We'd normally load everyone up and go find a dirt road to drive down. However most dirt roads around here are drifted in with snow. So we can't do that. And sadly, the snow amounts we have are not good enough to go skiing on. We need more snow.
- Have you seen the people who are taking a Facebook vacation? I think people take Facebook too seriously. I can only find so much to do on it before it gets annoying and I go do something else.
- We are a little over a month away from Spring Break. We are headed out to California via Las Vegas and Death Valley and home via Flagstaff and the Grand Canyon. It's an epic road trip/field trip as we are going with 11-14 geology students as chaperones. They are paying our way and we get to take the kids, so we couldn't turn that offer down.
- So who's ready for the weekend? Turbo gets a long one. He has a half day on Friday and Monday off. He gets to come to work with us on Monday. Wish I had his schedule.
And go link up any post with Shawn and Impulsive for Talk To Us Tuesday.