Friday, February 1, 2013

Confession is Good for You

Yay!  Woo Hoo!  It's Friday!  Time for the happy dance! Just a staff meeting to get through this afternoon and then going home time!
OK, now that I've used my quota of exclamation points, let's got on to the confessions:

  • It has been a looonnngg week.
  • And it's finally Friday.
  • I'm so happy.
  • And this weekend it's Superbowl aka junk food coma.
  • Really looking forward to that one.
  • Bonus, I don't have much housework to do this weekend.
  • That's what comes of being home with a sick kid.
  • We had meatloaf last night.  
  • It was yummy again.
  • I hate migraines.
  • Wine makes lots of stuff better.
  • So does chocolate.
  • I don't get enough chocolate.
  • I really don't care who wins the Superbowl.
  • But if I had to choose a team, I'd probably go for the 49ers.
  • Monday might be rough.
  • The show King of the Nerds is not so great.
  • Turbo likes it.
  • I'm less than impressed.
  • Mornings come too early.
  • I have Turbo reading Harry Potter with me.  
  • He reads a page, I read a page.
  • It's going better than I thought it would.
  • He may like reading one day.
  • Insomnia is a selfish witch.  
  • She wanted both Nick's and my attention last night.
  • Today will be long.
  • As evidenced by the fact that I made coffee this morning and forgot to put the grounds in it.  
  • Hot water anyone?
  • Oh and I hit 900 posts yesterday.  
  • Who would have thought I'd have that much to say?
So what do you need to confess?  Join up with Aubrey and feel good going into the weekend.

 photo HighHeeledLove_zpsbbcc137c.jpg

7 comments:

  1. Boo on insomnia. I hope you catch up on some rest this weekend. I think the Harry Potter idea is a great way to get kids to love reading. Such a good series to be reading together.

    Thanks for linking up for Friday Confessional. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like the nerds could be nerdier on that show. They're really not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hot water anyone? Haaa! That made me laugh out loud!!

    900 posts... YAAAAY YOU!!! I've got a looong way to go to get that many. Guess I shouldn't have taken those 6 months off huh. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've done that same thing to my coffee, or, not coffee. I've also put the coffee in and no water and turned it on.. I think it's because we have kids. I'm sure we were much more together before birthing. ;) Congrats on your 900 posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Insomnia is evil, I feel your pain.

    I think encouraging a love of reading is the best thing you can do for a child. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a lot of confessions this week. I hope your migraines go away for you. Congratulations on your 900th !!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails