What I want for Christmas:
- Bruiser to be potty trained--completely.
- Good Eats 3 by Alton Brown
- More time to read.
- A light for my Kindle
- Motivation to scrap book.
- Really nice smelling hand lotion.
- Wii Fit, or an exercise game for the Xbox Kinect
- Jewelry is always nice.
- A pedicure.
- Sunglasses--polarized and glamorous looking.
- A DSLR camera.
I know some of these things are going to be difficult to manage. But hey, Santa has magic on his side, right? I really just want to have a nice Christmas with my family. Plans are tentatively set for Christmas eve and Christmas morning. We plan on decorating this weekend (not that we really decorate a lot). So, I get to wait, much like the boys (only with more patience) for Christmas morning to come and to see what shows up under the tree for me. Last year Nick managed to surprise me with my Kindle. Let's see what he pulls off this year.
So what do you want for Christmas? What would be in your letter to Santa? Spin it up and get it to Gretchen, she'll link you up.