Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday Minute--Monkey Minute--Pools and Peeves and Success, Oh My!

It's the Monday Minute Monkey Minute for this week.

Answer the five quetsions and link up.  Also show your support for Monkey.


Photobucket


And here are the questions:

Have you ever peed in the shower/bath/pool?  Not the pool, maybe the shower and if I did in the bath I was too little to remember.

What is your biggest pet peeve?  Slow drivers--the ones who drive slower becaues that is "safer".  Going 15-20 miles an hour every whrer whne the speed limit is 30-40 does not make you safer--it makes you a hazard.

What's the story behind your blog title?  I live with three guys--well one guy and two boys.  The dog is even male.  I live in the testosterone sea and that title was already taken so I came up with The Testosterone Three and Me.

What is your definition of success?  To be happy with what I have.  To be good at what I do.  To raise decent men that don't become lazy bums.

If you were famous, what would you want to be famous for?  I don't have the ambition to write the great american novel but if I did I'd want to be famous for it so I'd know people read and enjoyed it.

4 comments:

  1. I've discovered one of my newest pet peeves is people who leave their dirty dishes or glasses on the counter at the edge of the sink, instead of just placing it INSIDE the sink. Also, slow drivers and two fast drivers and people who tailgate. ;)

    I too lack the ambition to write the great American novel. Maybe the mediocre American blog post will have to suffice. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to write a book. Even since I was very young. I say we do it. You in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to write a book too! Unfortunately, I don't seem to have the discipline.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails