Let's get to the questions:
1. What's something you're looking forward to in the month of June? June is the beginning of summer here. It's warm, but not hot, we get some thunderstorms, and it's the month of Father's day and Nick's birthday--both on the same day this year! We have some camping we want to do and some cooking out with friends. It's time to enjoy summer.
2. In what way have you come full circle? Oh, a hard one. After some uncertainty with the job front, we are relatively secure again. It's nice to know we are appreciated.
3. Lonely Planet lists 10 spots in America you should see in 2015 and the reasons why. How many on the list have you seen? Which one on the list would you most like to see?
Queens NY, Western South Dakota, New Orleans, Colorado River Region,
North Conway NH, Indianapolis IN, Greenville SC, Oakland CA, Duluth MN,
and the Mount Shasta Region CA
I have been to Queens (I was 12), I've been to Western South Dakota
several times (always fun), but I haven't really been to the other
places on the list. I'd love to see New Orleans, and the Mount Shasta
Region of California looks really beautiful.
4. A song that describes your mood right now?
5. Strawberry ice cream, strawberry short cake, strawberry pie, or strawberries right off the vine...your favorite? Strawberry ice cream. But I won't turn down any type of strawberry really. Although the best ones are the tiny ones you pick off the vines in the mountains.
6. Aesop's birthday is
celebrated on June 4th, although there is some disagreement as to
whether or not that's accurate, or if he was even a real person.
Regardless, the name Aesop is associated to this day with many well
known fables. Which of the following best applies to something in your
life right now? The Tortoise and the Hare (Slow and Steady wins the race), The Ant and the Grasshopper (Be prepared), The Fox and the Goat (Look before you leap) or The Crow and the Pitcher (Necessity is the mother of invention)?
I probably tend more toward The Tortoise and the Hare as being steady and pushing forward is the way I go about things.
7. The answer is yes...what's the question? Are you happy right now? I am. Things are going pretty well at the current time.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We did some gardening this last weekend. We ultimately grew a Bruiser: