Monday, June 29, 2015

Good Times

It's so nice that it's summer here.  We had a weekend that was full, but relaxed at the same time.
Friday afternoon I took the kids to the outdoor pool and managed to get myself a sunburn.  The boys, I slathered in sunscreen, but not me.  Oh well, it'll fade away to a tan by Wednesday.

Then we had an impromptu backyard cookout.  Coronas and lime and burgers and chips and queso make for a good Friday night.
Saturday was a very full day.  I yard saled with a friend, not that there were very many, but it was a nice morning.  Then Nick and I took the boys out for a paddle.  We grabbed lunch on the way back and then cleaned up the house a bit since the cousins were coming over so their parents could enjoy their anniversary. Nick spent the afternoon cleaning up beside the garage--the area between the neighbors garage and ours.  A bit more clearing out and we can park the four wheeler back there.
Sunday I made breakfast.  Monkey bread, bacon and eggs.
The rest of Sunday was pretty lazy.  I'm not complaining.  I still got vacuuming done and a few loads of laundry--the things that only need washing occasionally, blankets and rugs and such.

Now for MMMM.  Freebie week:
Miranda Lambert with Smokin' and Drinkin':

Blake Shelton with Kiss My Country A**

Jake Owen with Real Life:


6 comments:

  1. Sounds like an excellent weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous and these collection of tunes is fantabulous!!! You're really rockin' the house today! Have a boogietastic day & thanks for joinin' us for sure! eeeee hawwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been busy sounded ike a lot of fun too I liked your choices, have a tanfastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sounds like the perfect kind of weekend to me! :) And of course you know I LOVE your choices. ;) LOVE them. Thanks for the dance! :)

    Kick The Dust Up in this Ghosttown in a Trans Am with John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you had fun and yes you'll have a nice tan, but I"ll tell you like I tell my hubs. Please use the sunscreen :)

    Thanks for rocking out girl!
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ouch...sunburns are no fun! I avoid being outdoors in direct sunlight for fear I'll look like a lobster. lol Hope y'all have a fabulous 4th!

    POP Chart Favorites from 1988 #music

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails