Monday, December 1, 2014

Whoa, December!

Blink.  I missed October.  Blink, there goes November.  I swear I'm not blinking away December. It seems to be whizzing by so fast. But we did have a great Thanksgiving. Lots of laughing, great food, and good times.
For us, it all started Wednesday.  We do a light meal Wednesday night of cheese, summer sausage adn cracker with a veggie tray with dip.  Keeps it light and easy with all the traditional stuff to come the next day.
We spent the day with our family by choice.  Some good friends adn family that are good friends made up our family for the holiday.  Ultimately, there were seven adults, seven kids and 10 dogs running around the house.

We did do something else with our long weekend.  We started work on the attic bedroom for Turbo.  Turbo helped to texture the walls, and then they painted and we got carpet down.


Once we get trim up, a heater and then the furniture up there, he will have a pretty cool bedroom.
We will hopefully have it done by New years. 

And now on to MMMM.  Christmas theme for the month and here we go:
LAdy Antebellum with Baby, It's Cold Outside:

Brad Paisley with Santa Looked A Lot Like Daddy

Kenny Chesney with All I Want For Christmas Is a Real Good Tan:
Enjoy the holidays!


9 comments:

  1. Looks like people were busy. Great music choices.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I had not heard that Kenny Chesney song. Nice pick. Glad you had a nice holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How strange I was just playing Lady Antebellum's Need You Now about ten mins ago heheh!

    Nice selection

    Have a xmastastic week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I've done a lot of blinking, too! I wonder, if I should use some of this magic tape to keep my eyes open so to not miss December. lol WOW, you cats were really busy over the long Thanksgiving holiday! Turbo is going to be in hog heaven with his new pad, eh? Great rockin' Christmas tunes. Enjoy the holiday season and try to keep warm coz I know it's truly cold where you live. Brr! Have a tunetatic week, Vandy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha you can still get tans in Christmas :)
    Very nice selections :)
    Glad you had a very good Thanksgiving with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had an attic room as a kid and it was awesome!
    Loved your country picks! Nice change of pace.

    Enjoy the week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow the boys are working hard on that room Can't believe how big they have gotten.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's what I call a family affair! Wonderful. Love your choices here too. Really livin' up the place. The flu is really kickin' my butt this week sorry I'm so late.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails