- I haven't vacuumed for over a week. The dust dinos are charging across the floor with alarming regularity. Going to have to find my inner domestic goddess to remedy the problem.
- It's also laundry weekend. The mountain of laundry must be conquered. I have to start with towels. They are kind of left over from last laundry weekend...
- We are going to get our Christmas tree this weekend. Time to throw some Christmas around the house. I think I might have to spend Saturday tidying and putting stuff away. THings are getting cluttered.
- I wish it would snow. Like lots of snow. Maybe not Buffalo amounts of snow, but snow. It would help me feel Christmasy. For now, we are watching Christmas movies and mostly just letting that feed the Christmas feeling.
- We have been trying to get Christmas ideas from the boys though. Not having tons of success with Turbo. He wants a PS4 and the Lego Star Wars AT-AT. That's it. Not so helpful there. Bruiser has ideas, but still not a ton of variety there. We'll think of something. I have a few things figured out for Nick, but not much. Of course he doesn't have a ton of ideas for me either. Sigh, this is the more stressful side of Christmas for us. Giving ideas for gifts. Such problems to have...
So here are some Christmases of yesteryear for us:
|Getting the tree Turbo's first year, 2003|
|Christmas 2005 in Vermont.|
|Getting the bounty, Christmas 2006|
|Tree hunting, gotta build a snowman, 2007|
|Monster snowshoes, tree hunting 2008.|