Now let's get all random:
- I loved this:
- November is shaping up to be a busy month. The boys are in swim lessons, Turbo gets to join the junior high ski team which starts practice this month, we have a big Thanksgiving shindig, and Nick starts up archery leagues again. I do think November will fly by.
- We got like 3-4 inches of snow yesterday. This has reminded me that I need to get Bruiser snow boots. He has everything else, but I must get him boots.
- It's laundry weekend coming up.
- I think I need some chocolate:
- A routine is developing. Although when Turbo starts ski practice it just might go out the window. Or need some major adjusting. We shall see.
Go random it up with Stacy.