- Nick and I get a date night. The boys are going to see grandma for an overnight. It's been a while since both boys were out of the house for an overnight. I must admit having an evening to ourselves is looking pretty good right now.
- Turbo starts ski team in a little over a week. He's excited, they went and got him his skis last night. Now we just need to get ski pants and gloves, and maybe a hat...
- We have snow in the forecast for next week. I hope we got some of it, but that Nick can still get to Denver for the trip he really wants to make.
- The laundry mountain must be climbed this weekend. Not really looking forward to it, but it must be done.
- I could totally use a nap. I have been sleeping better the last couple of nights, but still feel like I have a deficit in the enough sleep department. Butt hen I'm not sure, if I took the time, I could ever feel completely caught up on my sleep.
|Brusier being a Ninja.|
|Practicing his ninja skills.|
|I love our sunrises.|
|Pulling off cool tween pretty well.|
|Love my hubs!|