Question? Why yes:
1. What's something you take for granted, that when you stop and think about it you feel truly grateful for? Being healthy. Right now I have no major issues, and that is nice. You tend to not think about health until it goes bad, but being healthy is truly great.
2. The color brown-love it or no? What's your favorite shade of brown?
Most loved something in your home or closet in a shade of brown? I like brown. It's the color of chocolate and chocolate is wonderful. We have a really nice brown sectional in our basement--it's traditional looking and fits just right in the space. As for favorite shade of brown--the color of chocolate of course!
3. What's something you're looking forward to today? Going home time. I like work, but going home and being cozy and warm and relaxed after work is worth looking forward to. Also, I can read then...
4. The word 'feminism' is not new, but it has been generating all
kinds of headlines in recent days and months. What do you think/feel
when you hear the word? If you're a woman, do you want to be described
as a feminist? Why or why not? I think that the word feminism has been hijacked in a way. It has become to mean almost militantly standing for women being just like men without acknowledging that women can be equal to men but are definitely different from men. Equality is a good thing, but absolute equal treatment of everyone is not achievable. I want to be acknowledged for my abilities and achievements but I don't expect certain treatment nor blame certain treatment on my gender.
5. What's something you personally can't eat without making a mess? A Popsicle. my teeth are sensitive to cold and I can never eat a Popsicle without it melting all over me.
6. When did you last surprise someone with a little gift or when were you last surprised by someone with a little gift? What was it? My mother surprised me with a vegetable slicer mandolin thing just before Halloween. I need to learn how to use it, but I think I could really like it if I gave it a chance.
7. Share a favorite quote, saying, song lyric or scripture relating to gratitude.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Turbo has suddenly become busy. He started with the cross country ski team that the junior high has and is just finishing up swim lessons. this will most likely be his last run through swim lessons. Next year he will be able to go out for the junior high swim team. This spring he will try track. He growing up so fast. Quite literally. He's grown half an inch since August. I know this is only the start of it, but wow, it happens so fast.