- Nick and I split the vacuuming yesterday. I did upstairs and he did the basement. Even the stairs, which I hate vacuuming. So there is less dust bunnies and such floating around.
- Found another spider in the bathroom this morning. Stupid thing was trying to get a peep show. It's now much flatter and residing in the garbage can. I didn't even scream. Did do a couple full body shivers though.
|What I felt like doing...|
- It's very cold here. It was 7 degrees this morning. And snowing. Winter came and set up shop. I really wish that it wasn't quite so cold, but then it is that time of year.
- Hard to believe that Thanksgiving is only two weeks away. Ours is going to be a wonderful weekend this year. Weather permitting, of course.
- Sleep has been elusive recently. Once again. It's kind of like this:
- Somehow, having winter come has really made it seem much more a holiday season. Still not ready for Christmas yet, but totally ready for Thanksgiving.