Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wednesday Hodgepodge: Keying it Up

 Grab the questions and join in!

1. What would you say is the key to success? Persistence and loving what you do.

2. Have you ever been to the Florida Keys? Any desire to visit that part of the US of A? I have not been to the Keys, but would love to go visit.  Nick was in Key Largo for research on his masters thesis and he really wants to take us there with him one day.

3. When and where did you last see a real live donkey? Monkey? Turkey? There is a llama farm by the interstate in our town.  They have donkeys with the llamas. The last Monkey I saw was at the zoo last year with Turbo for his birthday. Turkey--the last live one I saw was a few years ago and it was a wild one at a game preserve.

4. An old Portuguese proverb says, 'Beware of the door with too many keys.' What do you think this means? Share an example of how this has proven true or false in your own life. Don't trust anything that is over complicated.  Or don't trust something that isn't obvious.  I worked with a girl who was a young single mother and she spent a lot of time pulling the poor me card and making the boss feel sorry for her while she took outrageous advantage of that sympathy.  She seemed simple but was far more complex and devious that you would have thought from first glance.

5. Besides your home, vehicle, and special jewelry, what is something you keep under lock and key? My bicycle.  It's transportation when the weather permits and since we live in a college town, it gets locked up to bike racks.

6. When did you last get keyed up about something? Last night.  My hubby and I are discussing a sift in the sleeping arrangements of the boys.  We want the same ultimate result, but our time tables for accomplishing it are vastly different. The discussion last night was lively.

7. Who thinks we need an easy one right about now?  Key lime pie...yes please or no thank you? I like the tart sweetness of Key Lime Pie, so yes, please.

8. Insert your own random thought here.  Even though it's summer and warm out, my morning chai tastes and feels really good.

1 comment:

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails