Anyhow, on to the random:
- I will be showing more from our trip tomorrow (be sure to come back...) but I did want to say our first experience with an organized camp ground was great. We had water and electric, no generator, and a spot right next to the playground. Also, the campground was over run with bunnies. Seriously, tons of bunnies. They were semi tame and would come right up to us checking for handouts. Turbo even caught one or two for petting purposes.
|Meet Bon Bon|
|No, it didn't come home with us.|
|Another of the many, many bunnies around the campground.|
|Chillin' and relaxin'|
|Cheeky bunny hoping for some cookie|
|Looking for crumbs.|
- There will be more of our adventures. Hot air balloons, caves, mystery areas, bears and reptiles.
- I had a lovely birthday. My guys got me bling. A necklace, earrings and ring set. All with blue Topaz hearts. Just lovely.
- Camping was good. The campground had showers and we once again over packed on the food, but it was a very good time.
- Back to school started yesterday with a half day. Today is a full day and both boys were up early and raring to go. This will probably change come October when it starts getting colder out, but it's nice right now.
- I must figure out some easy breakfasts that Bruiser will eat. He's not a great one for the cold cereal. Claims to currently hate eggs. Wants granola bars for breakfast. I don't think they are really breakfast food--at least not enough. The hunt is on.