But before that, let's have some random shall we?
- Last night, Nick put the pedals back on Bruiser's bike. He had been using it as a push/balance bike and was great at coasting. So, we figured it was time to let him try out pedaling.
- He managed to do pretty good. He still needs to practice getting all the elements together at the same time, but he can ride a bike.
- Turbo has orientation today. He's going to 6th grade and it will be at the middle school. Lockers, different class rooms, different teachers, all that jazz. He's excited. I more where did my baby go?
- This is so true:
- Thullee loves the toys we bring home for him, however, he does tend to tear the stuffing out of them on a regular basis. Or he has figured out the fun of playing this:
- I may be a bit more outdoorsy than this, but it a place to start:
- I hate it when shoes give me blisters. It's been a really long time since I got blisters, but I now have three on my right heel. And I really like those shoes too...