It's a middle of the week sort of day. Nick's at a conference and I'm soloing it with the boys. So far, so good there. Now let's get to the question and answer part of the day:
1. The best part of waking up is____________________________________. My quiet time. I get about a half hour to 45 minutes all to myself in the morning. Time to read, check Facebook, do dishes, just zone if needed. I really like having some me time in the morning.
2. Given a choice, which animal interaction would you most like to experience (or for those non-adventurers...which would you dislike the least?)- Swim with the dolphins at one of several locations in the Florida Keys, a lion encounter ten minutes from Victoria Falls (Africa), or a day at a remote base camp high in the Big Sur wilderness via the Ventana Wildlife Society helping track California condors? I'd take the swimming with the dolphins. I want to go to the Keys and swimming with dolphins sounds like fun.
3. What is something you fear about 'old age'? What is something you look forward to? Fear: The infirmities of the body. Not being able to do the things I want to do due to limits my own body makes. Look forward to: getting to travel around this great country of ours--Nick and I want to take some road trips.
4. Hot sauce...are you a fan? If you answered yes, what's something you
make/eat that must have hot sauce? On a scale of 1-10 how hot is too
hot? I like some hot sauce--namely Franks hot sauce. I will add it to pizza, chicken wings and Jambalaya on occasion. I prefer a middling hot--about 4-5.
5. It's been said that children learn what they live. What do you think children learn at your house? Be honest, have fun, but keep it within reason, enjoy life, but take responsibility. Do a good job the first time. Manners matter.
6. What's your favorite movie with a number in it's title? The Fifth Element. It's a cheesy sci-fi movie with Bruce Willis, but it a ton of fun and we watch it regularly.
7. Saturday (August 16th) is National Tell a Joke Day...share one here. I'm so bad with jokes. Let's see...Yep, terrible at remembering jokes so I'll just let this guy tell you one
8. Insert your own random thought here. Today I'm annoyed. Annoyed at Facebook for screwing around with the messenger part of Facebook. Just the mobile part really. I hate that they are requiring me to download a completely different ap just to see a message someone sends me on Facebook. True I don't use Facebook messenger all that often, but it does get used. I hate having to have a whole other ap just because Facebook says so. I have text on my phone why use something else there? Just bugs me that Facebook is forcing me to have something I hardly use take up space on my phone. Sorry for the rant, but ugh. Stupid Facebook.