Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Why...

Time for another why post:
  • Why does my skin think it's 15?
  • Why do some books feel they are so important that they don't need a descritpion?
  • Why are boy games so loud?
  • Why is it that I can have great aspirations for dinner planning and then burn out about Wednesday on the execution?
  • Why is the last five minutes before getting out of bed my best sleep of the night?
  • Why is it, when I look at my closet full of clothes, none of them appeal to me?
  • Why do all the carbs sound so delicious right now?
  • Why is my five year old so dramatic?
  • Why is sleep so elusive?
  • Why does my hair look the best just before a hair cut?
  • Why is nap time so appreciated by adults and so hated by children?
  • Why do I freeze in movie theaters?
  • Why do spring storms trigger my migraines?
  • Why do three day weeeknds make the week so much easier to deal with?
 Do you have any why questions?

2 comments:

incognitusscriptor.com said...

We crave carbs more in winter. I could eat a dozen bagels on any given day!

Jill said...

ALL of the carbs. They really do sound so delicious right now!!! It's gotta be this long winter...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails