Wednesday, January 15, 2014

WWTK: The Random Q

So we have reached Wednesday.   Halfway through the week and totally ready for the weekend already.  Let's answer a few questions, shall we?  At least it passes the time.

1. Are you brand loyal? I don't think I am--I look for the best deal.  for some things--like dish soap, I stick to Dawn.  I use All Free for my laundry soap--but that is more about not itching when I wear clothes. There are a lot of things I bounce from one brand to the next--looking for the product that works best. So not terribly brand loyal.
2. Tell us about your first job. My first real job that I had to pay taxes and everything on was as a life guard at the outdoor pool in my home town. the pool was huge.  We usually had three to four lifeguards on duty at a time.  I loved it.  I got to yell at kids and be in charge and of course keep people safe. I even had one rescue--a little girl got in too deep just under the tower I was guarding on.  I jumped in and got her to the side and out before it was really bad.
The outdoor pool in Buffalo, WY.

3. Do you have any tattoos? No.  I have contemplated getting one.  Still trying to figure out the perfect design.
4. How long do you spend on your appearance each day? In general, counting shower time, getting dressed time and hair time, 30 minutes.  I rarely put on makeup.  If I do it adds another 10 minutes or so.
5. What is one thing you have to do before leaving your house each day? Make sure I have everything gathered--phone, wallet, lunch, water, and backpack to put it all in. depending on the day this can go smoothly or can be quite chaotic.  Today was a less than smooth day.

Want to play along?  Grab the questions and link up with Scriptor.


 photo WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg

3 comments:

  1. We use All free as well, for that same reason. Also, my husband hates that Tide makes your clothes smell. It's a clean smell but he'd prefer they didn't smell like anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a lifeguard job would have been my ideal job as a teen - I loved swimming and being in the water! Unfortunately, no public pools around here. There is swimming in the river nearby, but when I was a kid, there were no lifeguards there (although there are now!) Such a perfect summer job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's difficult for me to be brand loyal. There are some things I won't budge on. Downey, Dawn dish liquid and Nivea hand cream. Everything else is pretty much a price game for me.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails