Wednesday, January 29, 2014

WWTK--Emo Times

We Want To Know how emo you can be.  I know that after having babies, I'm much more emotional that I used to be.

1.  Are you an emotional person or do you tend to hold things in? I tend to hold more in.  I can be happy and show it, but I hold anger and resentment in.  It's not really good for me, but I'm working on it.  A lot of the time it's irrational, and doesn't make sense, the things that have made me angry, but ranting about it would only make things worse, so I try to shrug it off.  Not really successful with that one all the time.
2.  Do you cry at commercials? Not now, but there was one or two that got to me while the hormones and such of pregnancy were raging.
3.  Name a movie or movies that make you cry. (If none, then that's ok) The end of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, when Harry heads into the forest, that makes me tear up.
4.  Name songs that may make you cry (If none, then that's ok) Skin(Sarabeth) by Rascal Flats gets me every time.

Tim McGraw's Don't Take the Girl really gets me now that I have kids.

5.  In times of panic or when you feel overwhelmed, are you more likely to buckle down or break down? Depends on the circumstances.  Major injuries to the boys--I do better letting Nick take over and I sooth the boy, but in times of sickness, I take over clean up and dealing with the sick one. We have been lucky in that we haven't had any major times of panic, yet. I am knocking on wood and such right now.

Grab the questions and link up with Scriptor.



 photo WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to teach myself in moments when someone has upset me to not lash out, because, like you said, it's usually irrational, and venting is often useless. For instance, if I get an email that sparks anger or frustration, instead of responding right away, I let it sit until I've calmed down a bit. Then I go back and re-read it, and respond in as polite/calm a manner as possible. It's not easy to just let it sit - but I've learned it's a much better way of reacting than flying off the handle!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails