Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Confessions

Whoop whoop--it's Friday!  And here in these parts we get a long weekend. Have to admit, I'm looking forward to sleeping in some.  But first let's confess:
  • I have a hot date this weekend.
  • With the laundry.
  • Maybe the bathrooms.
  • And the vacuum has been pouting and complaining that it is neglected.
  • It may be telling the truth, as evidenced by the dust dinosaurs under the couch.
  • So, smoking times with house work this weekend.
  • You are so jealous, aren't you?
  • I may have succeeded in using the heck out of the crock pot this week,
  • But failed at getting kid approval for most meals.
  • I did have a minor victory with a zucchini salad on Tuesday.
  • Turbo found out he loved it.
  • Score one for mom.
  • Bruiser on the other hand, practically didn't eat dinner all week.
  • Take one (or four) away from mom.
  • Next week starts the balance act all over again--nutritious, interesting food vs. food kids will actually eat.
  • Isn't that the standard lament for moms?
  • Not wanting to be a short order cook, but also wanting the kids to just eat already!
  • The joys of motherhood.  
  • I really wouldn't trade it for the world.
So do you have anything to confess?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails