Friday, August 3, 2012

Time for a Confession...

...or two or three.  It's Friday!  Are you as glad as I am to see this week be over?  You are?  Great!  Let's confess with Mamarazzi and get ready for the weekend.
I confess:

  • Family drives me nuts.
  • If it's not one side then it's the other.  
  • I guess it keeps life interesting.  
  • I could do with less interest.
  • We have been watching the Olympics every night since they started.  
  • I'm getting close to over load.
  • I'm also not a huge fan of the track and field part.
  • We will still watch, but it will be easier to turn it off.
  • We went to the fair on Tuesday.
Cotton Candy and Ice Cream--GOOD!

Rock 'em, Sock 'em

Not quite an 8 second ride.
  •  It was Family Night.
  • We went with friends.
  • Fun was had by all.
  • We have one week until the great train adventure.
  •  It's going to drag and flash by, I just know it.
Well, confess 'em if you've got 'em and link up with Mamarazzi and check out the other confessions.
Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Yes, family can be annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The family fair night looks fun! And the cotton candy/ice cream face is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. family night looks fun love that adorable cotton candy face

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha, my family is the same way. If it's not my side it's my inlaws. I can't win!
    I've dvred the Olympics to watch with Match, but he's been busy. So they are sitting in the dvr and I try to avoid the media so it doesn't spoil the surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Track and field are BORING!
    And. Lets have a FAMILY DYSFUNCTION Olympics! That would be fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails