Thursday, August 2, 2012

ABCs of Me--Second Run

I was poking about the interwebs and found this at Loralee's Looney Tunes.  I shamelessly stole borrowed it.  This one is just a bit different than the one I did a year or so ago.
    THE ABC’S OF ME
    • A – ADVOCATE FOR:  My family.  I tend to be non political.  I vote, but don't feel the need to force my views on others.
    • B – BEST FEATURE:  I like my face.  It's aging well and I'm thankful to the good genes I got from my parents.
    • C – COULD DO WITHOUT:  The need to work.  Doing fun thngs is so much more entertaining than going to work.
    • D – DREAMS & DESIRES: I want to travel, I want Bruiser to be potty trained.
    • E – ESSENTIAL ITEMS: I have to have my contacts.  Being able to see is a wonderful thing.
    • F – FAVORITE PAST TIME: Reading, hands down.
    • G – GOOD AT: Cooking.  Managing family time--we get where we need to be when we need to be there, most of the time.
    • H – HAVE NEVER TRIED: Scuba diving.  Would like to though.
    • I – IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: I'd pay off bills and then play with some and save some.
    • J – JUNKIE FOR: Chocolate.
    • K – KINDRED SPIRIT: My friend Stacy.  Even after a long time apart, we still fall into the same compatible rhythms when we get together.
    • L – LITTLE KNOWN FACT:  I was a total geek in high school--bookworm, glasses, braces, nerdy speech team geek.  But I did do well on the swim team.
    • M – MEMORABLE MOMENT:  I have three.  1. Getting married to Nick.  2. Having Turbo. 3. Having Bruiser.
    • N – NEVER AGAIN WILL I:  Eat sushi.
    • O – OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: Cheesecake.
    • P – PROFESSION:  Geologist/data management
    • Q – QUOTE:  Every pencil is eight inches long and has a half inch eraser, just in case you thought optimism was dead.
    • R – REASON TO SMILE:  Friday is always coming--it may be farther away on some days than others, but it's always coming.
    • S – SORRY ABOUT:  Letting friends drift away.
    • T -THINGS THAT ARE WORRYING YOU RIGHT NOW: Will Bruiser ever potty train?
    • U – UNINTERESTED IN: National politics.  I will vote but am not interested in all the wrangling that goes on during the lead up to voting day.
    • V – VERY SCARED OF: Spiders and other creepy crawly things.
    • W – WORST HABITS:  Tying knots in my hair.  Being irritable.
    • X – X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: Any place with a beach and unlimited drinks delivered by nice eye candy.
    • Y – YUMMIEST DESSERT: Cheesecake
    • Z – ZODIAC SIGN: Usually a Leo, but sometimes a Virgo.  Being on the cusp is fun.
    Feel free to borrow and post for yourself.  Let me know if you do so I can come see what you post.


      2 comments:

      1. I love reading lists like this and am so going to steal this.

        PS. one day you are going to smile when you think back to potty training Bruiser!

        ReplyDelete
      2. I LOVE YOU! I will never again eat sushi either. UCK!

        ReplyDelete

      I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

      LinkWithin

      Related Posts with Thumbnails