Friday, March 28, 2014

And Friday!!!

Oh, so glad this week is just about over.  Friday took it's sweet time in getting here. However, our weekend looks more relaxed than last weekend, especially for Nick. But before we gett o the weekend, let's confess:
  • I worked out twice this week.
  • With the boys in swim lessons, we get 30 minutes or so of time at the rec center.
  • Nick and I are taking advantage of it and exercising while they are occupied.
  • I find I like using the machines.
  • I do have to plan dinner rather carefully though.
  • Crock pot or casseroles so we have food when we get home.
  • That way we don't undo all the good of the workout with fast food.
  • It does not help that we drive home past McDs and Burger King and Wendy's.
  • I have been searching for shower gel that I can use without my skin freaking out.
  • Burt's Bees seems to be working for the time being.
  • Our phones have been slowly dying.  
  • They are not so smart right now--they are almost two years old--practically ancient in electronic terms.
  • We get to upgrade the end of April.
  • I'm looking forward to it, but I'm not sure Nick is.
  • He has less than favorable feelings toward his phone.
  • My laundry pile has started whining again.
  • Complaints of no attention, neglect and that I'm ingoring it are getting louder and louder.
  • I will have to address it this weekend.
  • Wish I could address it to Timbuktu, but shopping for a new wardrobe is not feasible.
  • Meal planning has been going well.  
  • This week we actually ate most of what was on the list--with few complaints from the peanut gallery.
  • Next week I'm going to attempt lasagna in the crockpot.
  • I also need a casserole for one night that can cook while we are at the rec center.
  • Time to hunt through the copious recipes I have collected and see what sounds good.
So do you have any confessions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails