Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Random Tuesday Time

We got more snow!  Winter is here and everyone keeps saying that this one is going to be a cold snowy winter.  I don't really mind.  I like it white out side better than grey and brown when it's cold.  Now on to the random:
  • I'm doing a Halloween post later this week for the Spin Cycle but wanted to share this one.  Bruiser makes me giggle:
  • Yep Rudolph's Reindeer Rides came for Halloween this year.  Happy Halloween from the holiday confused. Or this is what you get when you let a four year old dress himself.
  • Both Nick and I have caught something.  Kind of like a head cold, but not really.  Major sinus stuff, sore throat, head ache.  But strangely, I can mostly sleep well with it, because I  can still breathe.  So far.
  • I mentioned that this last weekend was pretty blah.  We still don't have a handle on how we want to make our lives more interesting.  Exercise would most definitely help, but my energy is so sapped by the time we get home, not that it's late, OK maybe it's my motivation that's sapped. Nothing is getting done right now.
  • I love this:
  • Kind of really looking forward to Thanksgiving.  I get a five day weekend.  Not sure if I'll go shopping, but Nick and I might make a run for some kiddo stuff if nothing else.  That's if Papa and Nana will take kid duty.  Gone are the days of shopping with them.
Well that covers my random for the week.  My brain is foggy enough that I really think I should stop while I'm making still sense.
Stacy is being the Random Rebel, so link up your random!
Stacy

3 comments:

  1. The WORST is when you can't breathe at night. I would rather have most any affliction over that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you figure out how to be more fun, let me know :-) We're stuck in a similar rut....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better soon - if it's anything like the cold I had last week, you'll be good as new in just a few days :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails