Thursday, July 18, 2013

Spin Cycle--Summers Past

The Spin Cycle this week is summers past.  Pictures were requested.  Truthfully, I don't have access to any picture from when I was growing up.  That was a long time ago and the pictures are still with my mom.  She is not aware that I blog and I'm not going to explain it to her so I can get some pictures.  So let's look through the archives I do have and see what I can find.
A couple years ago, this was the 4th of July.


Our anniversary trip to Rocky Mountain National Park.
Hanging out.

Our honeymoon. 15 years ago.

Summer 2012.

Summer 2008. Clearwater Beach FL.

Enjoying a new umbrella during one of our infrequent rainstorms. Alex is 4.

Goofy Bruiser, he's 2.

Last summer, Torch Lake.

Chillin' on the back deck.

Turbo Photo Bomb.

Again with the goof ball.

Torch Lake.

Torch Lake

Water skiing, Torch Lake

Yep.  Those are all summers past.  I really should look through more old pictures--digital ones at least.  Maybe I'll add a few more.
Go see Gretchen for more summers past.
Second Blooming


3 comments:

  1. Look at those cute little boys! Amazing how much they've grown. And I ADORE that honeymoon picture!

    You will be linked very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures of the boys are adorable. And I'm so jealous of your lake going. I love going to the lake but don't have anyone to go with anymore. Great spin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun pictures!! Looks like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails