Friday, November 9, 2012

Confession Time

It's finally Friday.  This has been a very long week.  It has drug on and on.  But it's Friday now and that means Confession time:
  • I hit a wall yesterday morning.
  • I haven't been getting my morning time to myself.
  • The time change has messed with Bruiser's schedule and he is up way before dawn and since that's usually my morning recharge time,
  • Well let's just say yesterday I got snappy.
  • One to many requests for my immediate attention.
  • I really wanted to go back to bed and pull the covers over my head.
  • Drinks out with the girls last night helped.
  • My towels are still sitting in the dryer.
  • They can wait a while longer.
  • My three year anniversary for blogging, blogoversary, whatever, was last Sunday.
  • It went by sort of quietly.
  • Then, I'm not one for wild celebration.
  • Still, three years.  Wow.
  • Still loving it and the people I've met!
  • Looking forward to lunch with my hubby.
  • At home, with no children.
  • I need some of that.
  • I really do love my children, but I think I need a bit more time to miss them.
So what are your confessions?  The party is going on with Aubrey over at High Heeled Love for a while longer.  Mamarrazi is still taking a break.

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. As cliche as it is, absence truly does make the heart grow fonder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...you need a vacation somewhere where the cabana boy serves you umbrella drinks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's true, we all need a little break once in a while.

    We'll only have one kid at home this weekend, which is also nice. (Cat is going on scouts camp)

    Hope you have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. My 'me' time when my kids were little (and I worked full time to boot) was precious to me! I was the only person up first thing in the morning and I needed that time to remain somewhat sane.

    I hate the time change too, it messes with ME!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i confess I didn't do confessions this Friday as i wasn't sure it was still happening but yours are great and yes the towels can wait no hurry at least not till bath time

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha girl i think we all need time away from our kiddos sometimes. This time change has messed my little one up too... we're all up way too early now

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Three Year Blogiversary! That's quite a while to be sharing. Hope you get your morning routine back in order soon.

    Thanks for linking up with Friday Confessional. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have a good lunch and enjoy the peace of no kiddies. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, sorry about your wall! That's no fun! :( Glad you got to go out with the girls for a little help though!

    Happy blogiversary!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails