Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday, I Don't Like You

Well, we survived Thanksgiving. But not all intact. Turbo is sick. His eyes are puffy and oozing and he is just not his usual high energy self. We are hooping Bruiser doesn't get it. Turbo gets an all expense paid trip to the doctor this afternoon. Not exactly how we were hoping this Monday would go.

This truly has been a Monday. Bruiser was up at 4:30am, so guess who else was up? He didn't really go back to sleep so neither did I. It makes me crabby and I really have to watch myself so I don't get snappy with the kids and Nick. Monday struck again when Nick made his tea cause the tea bag exploded and he had to start over.

It remains to be seen if the rest of today gets better or worse. It being Monday I don't have high hopes.

Here's hoping Monday goes up from here, not down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails