Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Tuesday Random Time

Hey, All!  Here we are at Tuesday.  Survived Monday and all that Monday brings with it. So, let's get on with the random for today:
  • I was watching Turbo play video games this weekend and one of the voices of the character in his game sounded familiar to me.  I looked it up and sure enough I knew who the actor was.  I then gave Turbo a clue.  The character in the game was named the Prophet.  Michael Gambon, who portrayed, most famously, Dumbledore was the voice behind the Prophet.  I told Turbo to listen to who was speaking and he almost got it but wanted a clue.  I told him to think of Harry Potter adn he was immediately going "oh, oh, I know it was....Gandaldorf!" I lost it at that point.  Gandaldorf?! Gotta love that kid.
  • Nick got hit by a cold bug.  He's been hibernating for the last two days.  Cause that's what he does when he gets sick--he sleeps, drinks tea and has chicken noodle soup. 
  • For the smile:
And now some food for thought:

Sigh.  I'm still thinking about stopping the blinking thing...

Have a good week everyone!
Join in on the random fun  with  Stacy.
Stacy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails