Now for the random:
- Took Turbo thrift store shopping Saturday. He's hovering at the awkward stage between boy's extra large and man's small sizes. I did learn that he believes stripes to be the devil and refuses to wear anything striped. Learn something new every day, I guess.
- Saturday afternoon we went and had lasagna with friends and watched a bit of football. Not huge fans of Football, but we always get a bit interested come Superbowl time. Even if the snacks and commercials hold more appeal for me.
- So tempting:
- Sunday was spent doing laundry and being mildly lazy. I did get a pork roast made. GOt lots of kudos from the kiddos--they like pork in any form.
- Monday I folded clothes and fought a mild stomach thing. Totally put me off eating. So much fun.
- And finally a Winter poem for everyone:
Join in on the random fun with Stacy.