- Bruiser has four missing teeth. He lost the most recent one December 30. Poor kid whistles when ever he talks now. He does look sort of cute all toothless again.
- Naps are good things:
- We got Bruiser's room finished up over the break. NOw we jsut need to go through all the boxes of stuff we took out to work on the room. He really doesn't need all of it back. We did get rid of some stuff, but the rest we will have to manage with his input on what he wants to keep. Not an easy project.
- I have really been slacking on the house work stuff. I wish it wasn't so never ending.
- Or that the fairies would come do it for me. However, it seems they don't want to do it either.
- Maybe I need more motivation. Nope, motivation is wasted on house cleaning. I suppose we could just have friends over. That usually gets us to clean...
Join in on the random fun with Stacy.