Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Tuesday Random Time

So here we are at Tuesday.  Let's do a bit of random, shall we:
  • Been keeping up with the exercising thing. Yes, we are only on week two, but a positive outlook is necessary, right?
  • I'm really hating my internal body clock.  It decided that staying on Daylight savings time was a good idea.  I wake up at ungodly hours of the morning and can't go back to sleep. Regularly waking up between 4:30 and 5 is not my idea of a good time.
  • I need chocolate.
  • We get a three day weekend this weekend.  Looking forward to that.  Even if it is laundry weekend for me.
  • I crashed on the ice Friday morning while walking to work. Spent the weekend sore and stiff. However, the coffee I was carrying at the time of the crash didn't spill, so win!
  • Happy Tuesday!
Join in on the random fun  with  Stacy.
Stacy

1 comment:

  1. Good for you on the workout! I think they say that 3 weeks of doing something consistently, make it a new habit.. so it's kind of like getting over the hurdle.
    Oh bother - I am constantly putting things somewhere and then forgetting the special place. I need one room, with it's own closet or bureau or something, and THAT is where things should go.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails