Monday, January 11, 2016

Monday, Monday

Here we are back at Monday.
This last weekend was pretty good.  Cold but relaxing.  We really didn't do a whole lot. I did get to see Star Wars: The Force Awakens.  It was so much better than I thought it would be. Takes me back to the feel of, now let's see, I think it's No. 4, A New Hope?  The one where we meet Luke and Leia and Han and is just a grand adventure.
Not much else was accomplished this weekend, but I did exercise.  The Bike/elliptical we got is getting used by both Nick and I.  It's nice.
We get a three day weekend next weekend.  I am looking forward to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails