Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Tuesday Stuff

OK, so this last weekend was crazy.  Bruiser had his 7 birthday party. We had 12 6 and 7 year olds running around our house.  The party was mostly successful, but loud.
Bruiser had a blast though having all his friends over. We really didn't do anything terribly fancy.  We let the kids play when they first got there and had Star Wars playing on the TV.  Then we gathered them sort of together and had them build small Lego City sets.  Then it was time for presents and Cake and ice cream.  Then they all had a Nerf war. Like I said, loud but fun for all.
Friday night we had Papa and Nana over for dinner and the family version of the birthday party.  Bruiser was thrilled with his presents.



We then had steak dinner green beans and tater tots.  Menu chosen by Bruiser of course.

Now on to the random:
  • I am so not into the insomnia that has been plaguing me the last week or so. Not a fan of the migraines either.  So fun being me!
  • The first movie Nick took me to see, 23 years ago, was Groundhog Day.  A movie that still works today.
  • Evidently it's supposed to be an early spring this year.  We won't see spring like weather until mid April at least, so the groundhog doesn't matter to me one way or the other.
  • Looking forward to the good food, hopefully fun commercials, and oh, yeah, football this weekend.
So have a great week all!
Join in on the random fun  with  Stacy.
Stacy

1 comment:

  1. After years of parties with my house crammed with children, I have discovered that the best mix is to have few activities planned - maybe you get to them all, maybe not. Because what kids really want to do is just have fun together and often figure out their own thing to do.

    The weather has been terrible for my head too. The constant temperature changes. ugh.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails