1. Describe love using all five senses.
Love is the feeling of a warm hug, the taste of a home cooked meal, the smell of the pine in the mountains, the look in a child's eyes when you're being silly, and the sound of our excited dog when we come home.2. February is Canned Food Month. What's your favorite food that comes straight from a can?
Green beans. Not sure why, but I really like canned green beans. It's nice now that they are making ones with less salt.
3. A principal in a UK school recently sent home a letter to parents requesting they (the parents!) dress appropriately when escorting their children to/from school (basically saying please don't wear your pajamas) You can read the letter here. It's gotten a lot of publicity, both positive and negative. Your thoughts? And do/did you ever make the school run (or hit Starbucks, Walmart, etc) in your pjs?
Not pajamas, but I have made the run in sweats. Sweats are slightly more acceptable, but not by much.
4. Crew neck, V-neck, turtleneck, scoop neck...which is most prevalent in your wardrobe?
It's a toss up between crew and scoop.
5. I read here recently a list of four things to avoid so you wake up happier. They were late night snacks, hitting the snooze button, social media just before bed/upon waking, checking emails.
Are you guilty of any of these behaviors? Which on that list do you need to work harder at avoiding?
I'm not really guilty of any of them. I try to read before bed, it helps shut off my brain and get me in the mode for sleep.
6. Share something you remember about a house you lived in as a child? Of all the homes you lived in as a child, which did you love best?
I remember three different houses that I lived in growing up. There was the one in California, small, but with a fabulous yard with an orange tree I could climb in. There was the one in Buffalo, Wyoming that was in town. we had a play room in the basement that we could do just about anything in and have a total disaster and it didn't matter. Then there was the one outside of Buffalo that was large and I had a balcony off my room.
I'm not sure I loved any of them, but I was happy with my mom in all of them.
7.Your favorite movie based on a true story?
Would have to be Erin Brockovich. I like the story and really enjoy the way Julia Roberts protrayed Erin.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I don't care if the groundhog saw it's shadow, winter will be here until the middle of April. We have good chances for snow here until mid May. Spring is always our shortest season.