Now on to the random:
- Cups. The cups that two boys can go through in the course of a day at home. Because they can't actually refill said cups. Must get a new one for every drink. The only relatively good thing is they do tend to get dirty cups in the sink--most of the time. I'd be far more annoyed if I had to hunt them all down constantly.
- This was my weekend:
- Well, maybe not all weekend, but we made a startling amount of laundry--so many towels...
- Bruiser is feeling better--he wanted to go to school today. So off he went. Coughing, but otherwise feeling quite chipper. Now to hope the bug has run it's course and no one else gets it in our house.
- This one is for Nick:
- And every morning Most of the house feels this way:
- I'm on the hunt for skillet meals. Anything that does not involve the oven. It's gets hot enough in the house without adding a hot oven heating up the kitchen. So skillet meals. Got any suggestions? Other than Hamburger Helper--trying to cut back on precessed foods and salt.