Friday, August 30, 2013

Confessions



It's Friday!  and a Friday before a long weekend!  Woot Woot!

This also means it's time to confess.  So here goes:
  • I really wish I was here:
  • We are really enjoying having this guy as part of our family:
  •  He is so stinking cute and loves on all of us.
  • listening to the giggles he produces when he is playing with Bruiser makes it all worth it.
  • Even the messes.  
  • But we haven't had too many messes.
  • Looking forward to Monday and having the fence done, but not really looking forward to the process--it's going to be a lot of work.
  • I must scale Mount Laundry this weekend too.
  • Yippee!
  • But there are a couple of Barbecues that will happen this weekend, so getting together with friends=good!
  • I am thrilled that Bruiser loves his preschool.  
  • Drop offs at daycare were horrible.
  • So far he has had no issues with preschool.
  • Wednesday was his first day and he barely said good bye to me.
  • Happy dance that there were no tears, a bit sad that he is growing up so fast.
So are you ready for a long weekend?  What's on the agenda?
Do you have anything to confess?  Post it and join up with Aubrey and feel all good going into the weekend.


5 comments:

  1. I don't blame you for wishing you were there... looks like it was a fantastic adventure!

    Your new puppy is so cute!! Almost makes me want one. ;)

    Have a great long weekend and good luck with your fence!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW wish I was there too! That looks beautiful.

    OMG that pup is adorable. Makes me want another one!

    I love knowing others have a Mount Washmore too! Makes me feel like less of a slacker when I don't get to my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture looks like a great place to be. Good luck climbing Mt. Laundry! I'm quite excited about this long weekend myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I want to be there too! It's too stinking hot here in LA to even go outside. Love that sweet Bruiser likes his preschool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish Preschool went that easy for us. My Axle is now officially a preschool drop out :(

    Weekend plans are Soccer, Soccer and more Soccer. When they start playing at the High School level, things get real :)

    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails