Friday, August 9, 2013

Confession Time

So, after having survived another week, it's finally Friday!  Just a few hours until going home time! then bring on the weekend! Yeah, just a bit excited here, so let's confess:
  • Not sure why I'm excited for this weekend.
  • It's a bunch of laundry, helping friends move, cleaning house, and other mundane stuff.
  • Maybe even a spin with the vacuum.
  • I'm still excited.
  • I only ran 1 mile today.
  • Insomnia kicked my butt last night and a mile is all I could do.
  • I still did something.
  • We are renewing our membership to the rec center in town.
  • I may, just may, start running there when it gets too clod and dark outside to run.
  • Or I might get the Zumba game for the Xbox and do that in the morning.
  • I survived the dentist.
  • It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
  • Now to keep going regularly.
  • Our anniversary was pretty great.
  • Dinner at the local BBQ place, a bit of shopping, a drink or two.  
  • Really nice.
  • It's good to be married to your college sweetheart.
  • We had hail yesterday afternoon.
  • Dime sized.
  • Nick's poor tomatoes.
  • This is their second bout with hail.
  • They should be OK.
  • I really hope so, there are a lot of tomatoes out there.
  • It's hard to grow tomatoes here.
  • Those were doing really well though.
  • We shall see what they do.
Do you have anything to confess?  Post it and join up with Aubrey and feel all good going into the weekend.
 

5 comments:

  1. Your weekends sounds like mine. You definitely had a lot to do this week. Try to enjoy some of your moments this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh. I'm exhausted now. LOL. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was excited about the weekend til I woke up this morning and was like there is too much to do...now I'm not so much excited. Kind of just want to get it done so I can relax and enjoy my Sunday! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess what! After months of commenting that I should start running again, I FINALLY did!

    Sure hope the hail didn't ruin your tomato crop!

    Thanks for joining the Friday Confessional party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your tomatoes are fine. I think it's hard to grow them in many types of climates. My sister didn't have a lot of luck with hers this summer. I've had the worst bouts with insomnia this summer. Can't believe you ran a whole mile after that. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails