- Cream of wheat makes a good breakfast if you have time. Turbo enjoyed his this morning.
- I really like having CMT or GAC playing in the morning. Music videos are a nice way to start the day.
- Still running. Not liking it, but hoping to see results soon.
- Off on another field trip with Turbo tomorrow. All day with about 30 9-10 year olds. Last week wasn't too bad, but I was so tired when we got home. And I hate the bus seats. Most definitely not designed for adults.
- I really get a kick out of Dog Shaming and Shame Your Pet. Mostly because my pets aren't so weird if other people's animals are doing funny, disgusting things too.
- Our weather this week:
- Has anyone else noticed the creepy pictures on Facebook that come with the offers to become a counselor in 18 months? Today's was a baby in an eggshell held in a hand. Yeah, not inspiring me to jump into the counseling business.
- A beach sounds heavenly right now. Cabana boys, umbrella drinks, no worries. A few good books. I could go for that.
That's all the random my brain can come up with this week. Go see Stacy for more.