- Cabin fever has set in. We have had cold weather but not much snow. It has warmed up just enough to melt the snow we got for Christmas and create tons of slippery ice. With injuries and illnesses, we haven't gotten out skiing at all. Well Turbo has with school, but he's the only one.
- I have been able to get into a routine for making dinner. My meal planning has been working and I have resisted the allure of saying figure it out yourself to the guys.
- We had a fun game night with friends. Playing Cards Against Humanity with a bunch of people is time filled with laughter.
- Today is Bruiser's 6th Birthday. His party is on Saturday. He's pretty stoked to be turning six.
- This weekend is all about a kid Art party and the Superbowl get together we have with friends.
- We have done some pretty serious relaxing this month. I've truly enjoyed it.
|We have had some truly spectacular sunrises and sunsets.|
Link up with the Spin Cycle!