- This week is going to be such fun, but I'm afraid it's going to go by so fast. Fun stuff always goes by too fast.
- I'm all about turkey wrestling and brining tomorrow. Wrestling, because no matter how long I let the turkey thaw in the fridge, I still end up with ice in the middle and thta's where they stick the neck and giblets. Those have to come out so I wrestle. At least the result of the match is never in doubt, I always win.
- I am also getting the boys hair cuts tomorrow. Bruiser asked for one and Turbo wants a trim. So we will get them haircuts. Make presentable kids out of them, mostly.
- Loved this:
- And this:
- And in honor of doing the laundry this last weekend:
- I really hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ours looks to be full of friends, good times and fun.
Random it up with Stacy.