- I have my second test today. I'm a bit nervous, but some last minute cramming and I should be able to manage just fine.
- Our spring break is next week. We have nothing major planned. My mom is taking the boys out of town to see family. Nick and I are taking a couple days off to make long weekends. Nick has some archery stuff going on, but mostly it's pretty low key this year.
- We have both boys in swim lessons after spring break. Yep, Bruiser finally can take swim lessons. I so love that his potty issues are resolving. The day is coming when I'm no longer invovled intimately in my kids bathroom habits. Hip, hip, hooray!
- The general consensus is the time change stinks. Turbo was rather confused yesterday morning when I got him up. I had forgotten to change his clocks. He has an alarm clock and a wall clock. He was less than impressed when he thought I had gotten him up at 5:45, and was even less impressed when I told him I forgot to change his clocks and no, he really had to get up. My mom ran late yesterday, she's messed up by the time change. Time change sucks.
- And, no it does not mean more sunshine. It means the sunshine is reallocated. The change of the seasons means more sun, not the stinking time change.
- Bitter about the time change, no not me.
- I colored my hair again.
|Here I am straightened after my hair cut.|
|Here I am with the color.|
- I think my skin tone improves with the darker color. Nick likes the color too. So win!
- My meal planning is going better. I just have to keep the motivation up.
- Nick and I are planning on doing some exercising while the boys are in lessons. We are at the rec center anyway.
- I need to start doing something. Summer is coming and it's not good to go full on coverup baggy clothes mode. Not only does it look strange, but the heat would kill me.