- We think we have a handle on keeping the boys out of trouble and occupied this summer. Turbo gets chores before he can turn on the video games and some mandatory time outside--riding bikes, walking the dog, hanging out with friends, spending time with Papa and Nana, that sort of thing.
- Bruiser will be spending time with Papa and Nana. We also have cousins who will be spending time with them and a friend who has agreed to drag the boys to the trails outside of town for some hiking this summer too.
- Nick got attacked by gout last week and is still dealing with the aftermath an the pain. He has always been sympathetic to my kidney stone issues, but I think he has a new appreciation with the trouble is foot has been giving him the last few days.
- We did get to have a lovely time out at the lake this weekend. First time with all of us and the boats at a local lake:
- We all got sun and had a fabulous time. We are looking forward to many more adventures of this sort.
Join in on the random fun with Stacy.