1. In honor of the date...when were you last sent on a 'fool's errand'? Hmmm, can't think of the last time I went on a pointless or impossible errand. Unless you count trying to convince Bruiser that dinner is not going to kill him if he takes a bite...
2. Peter Rabbit, Bugs Bunny, The Energizer Bunny, The Easter Bunny, Rabbit (Pooh's friend), White Rabbit (of Wonderland fame), or the Trix Rabbit...which of these 'famous' rabbits can you best relate to right now? I lean more towards Bugs Bunny. He's mischievous and fun. Although being honest, I tend more toward Roger Rabbit--in the wrong place at the wrong time.
3. When did you last find yourself scrambling to get something done? Explain. Sunday afternoons, I scramble to get laundry done and the other household chores that seem to pile up during the week.
I also scramble in the mornings sometimes--since I am the one who gets the kids moving and makes sure they have breakfast and get all the things they need for the day, mornings can be a scramble.
4. Last time you were up at the literal crack of dawn? Why? Last time you stayed up all night? Why?
Crack of dawn--most mornings in the winter. Summer too--since that's the best time to run. I don't like running, but it does work for convenience and availability in the exercise area.
Stayed up all night? Well it's been a long time, but the summer we took the train to Michigan it felt like I was up all night--sleeping in coach is not so easy.
5. Crack a book, crack a bottle, crack a joke, crack an egg...which have you done most recently? Crack a bottle of Nick's Cracked Stout home brew. It's really good--dark, chocolatey, coffee and just yum!
7. What's something I'd find on a bookshelf in your home? Other than a book I mean! Photo frames with pictures of our family in them. Although, most of the book shelves in our home are just stuffed with books. I'm sort of a book junky.
8. Insert your own random thought here. Happy April Fools Day! It is the first of April and we have sunshine, but not for long. Tomorrow it is forecasted to snow. Yep snow. Old man winter isn't done with us yet, even though the trees are trying to bud and the tulips are valiantly trying to grow. Some of the crocuses are blooming, but they are just a bit premature I'm thinking.