Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Up to Random


And here we are at Tuesday. The week has been interesting so far.  We, both Nick and I got a bit of a bombshell at work yesterday.  It's all good, but was still a surprise. Yesterday was definitely a Monday the 13th.  So much scarier than a Friday the 13th, you don't see the Monday coming.
On to the random:
  • Turbo has an orthodontist visit today.  He may get his braces off. He's kind of excited about that. If he does, there will be pictures tomorrow--before and after.
  • A friend of Nick's was clearing space in his garage for newer toys and gave Nick an old cruiser bike.  I am now the proud owner of a campus cruiser.  
  • Bruiser has been loving our nicer weather--he likes to go play on his scooter.  Since we have a corner lot, he has plenty of sidewalk to cruise on.
  • This made my inner 12 year old giggle:
  • Yes, borderline inappropriate, but so funny at the same time.
  • Sleep is getting better, the moon isn't making my sleep so awful, but there are still those nights...
 
Have a great week everyone!

Join up for the Randomness with Stacy.
Stacy

2 comments:

  1. And now you have me wondering about that 'bombshell'...

    Can't wait to see if Turbo gets his braces off! We're going to be starting that journey with Princess Nagger very soon - much to her protest. But she'll thank me later. ;)

    WooHoo! Awesome bike score! :)

    I totally giggled... Poor Kermie! ;)

    Surviving Spring Break; Blue Screen of Death (Again); Expensive Nap and A Few of My Favorite Things: RTT Coffee Chat

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness if tossing and turning all night only counted! I'd finally be down those last 20 some pounds!

    poor Kermit!! free him! :)
    clearly I am fine with inappropriate. :)

    My husband got all the bikes down and ready today. I am looking forward to the first ride of Spring! He and our youngest already went around the block - she's just getting used to her 2 wheeler with training wheels.

    ReplyDelete

I love to get comments! They make my heart go pitter-pat! Go on comment--I'll do my best to go give your blog some love too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails